Messages+ not pushing to android wear.
Jintsuri

After the most recent update messages no longer push to my moto 360 gen2. Also noted that the app on the watch shows no message history and will not use contacts that are stored on the phone to create a new message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages+ not pushing to android wear.
Wormy73

I had same problem.  Restarting my watch resolved the issue for me.  Give it a try.

0 Likes
stevejohnson460

Same problem as at the top of the thread. I've reset and factory reset my Moto 360 gen 2. No help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stevejohnson460,

We want to make sure you are able to get your Text Messages to your watch. Let's look into this issue further. What kind of phone do you have? Is your watch, phone, and Message+ application all up to date with the latest software versions?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
BigGreeneGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just want to jump in. From what I have found, the problem is with the fact that you can't install messages+ on the watch. With wear 2.0, the apps don't copy from phone but rather install from play store. mine was working until I had to wipe the watch, now with wear 2.0, I can't get messages.

Verizon needs to enable it to be installed on the watch.

please.

BigGreeneGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello?

Jonasmckee
Enthusiast - Level 2

any movement on this, it was working until today when I unpaired and repaired my watch to fix another issue that was unrelated.. why would a factory reset change if message+ can show on my watch hmmm

nwilkins2271

The Message+ app does not automatically synchronize to the watches Play Store. You must install it manually.

On Android Wear, go to Apps->Play Store->Apps On My Phone->Message+ and install. 

I hope that helped everyone!

0 Likes
Jonasmckee
Enthusiast - Level 2

THANK YOU!!

I did as you said and it worked!!

I literally have an open ticket with support and they have asked me to do a few things but still couldn’t help me..

Thanks again!

0 Likes
nwilkins2271

Glad to help! Happy to volunteer.

0 Likes