Messages on iPod not sending
Karen3889

I have a 5th gen iPod with the most recent Verizon Messages (v 1.2.2 ) app installed. When I try to send a message, it says Sending, but never does. I have to shut down and restart the iPod and then the message will eventually send. Also, the Integrated Web system is highly unreliable. Often, my texts don't appear on my LG phone. It's very frustrating. Ugh.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages on iPod not sending
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Karen,

We want using our applications to be easy! The Verizon Messages application is a great app. When using an iPhone or iPod, your iMessages may not appear per the application recognizes standard SMS messages. Is the issue only occuring with iMessages? Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Karen3889

Pamela,

Thanks for your response, but it kinda misses the mark.

I am not having any problem with iMesssages, a unique Apple app, but rather with the Verizon app. The problem is that the messages I send from the Verizon app get stuck in a sending mode, ie I hit SEND, it reads SENDING but then the data connection shuts down and I have to restart the iPod in order for the message to SEND again.

Karen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry this is happening Karen3889. How long have you been using the VZW messaging application? Has this been happening since you started using it? Are you able to send messages from your PC?

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Karen3889

Vanessa,

Thanks for your response.

I've been using the app for about a month now. And yes, I am able to send messages from my Mac.

I just downloaded the new update, which is supposed to help the messages get unstuck from the sending loop, so we'll see if that helps when it's used over wifi.

Karen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying Karen3889. Please keep us posted if issues persist, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes