Re: Messages say sent but not delivered
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

know how important it is to be able to receive all of your text messages. I would be lost if I could re3ceive y texts. Let's get to the bottom of this issue. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6002H2h12

0 Likes
Machado22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello-This is now happening to me as well. I have the iPhone 13 mini and am on the latest software update with Apple. I phoned customer service earlier this morning and when I was told I would be transferred to tier 2 I was disconnected. Nobody has returned my call since. Very, very disappointed with customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to learn you are experiencing issues with your messages and would like to apologize that your call was disconnected, Machado22. We're here to help take a closer look into this. Please tell us more. When did this start? Is this happening with iMessages and regular messages? Does this happen with more than one contact? Do you have any trouble receiving messages? -Danielle

0 Likes
Syd-Lexic
Enthusiast - Level 3

Machado22 are you referring to the case where the message IS received by the other party, but your phone does not say DELIVERED? Because that was my original question, but some of the Verizon people replied as if the messages were not being received at all. They were not understanding the question.

barbre21

having this same problem, what is going on

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
barbre21, let's find out more. What is the make and model of your phone? When is the last time the "delivered" notice appeared? 

-David

0 Likes
4PUPScrazy

I have this problem as well and can CONFIRM that messages are NOT received by the recipient.

0 Likes
4PUPScrazy

I have this problem for months now.  It is very inconsistent and annoying.  I can CONFIRM that the messages are NOT getting through to the recipients.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to help you. Please follow and PM us, so we can help. 

*Cassandra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to help you. Please follow and PM us, so we can help. 

*Cassandra

0 Likes