Messages to vtext.com through an SMTP Relay quit working
TRACYTEA75
For years I have had monitoring devices on my network send messages to XXXXXXXXXX@vtext.com through my companies SMTP relay. Recently (mid July) this quit working. I can't find the domains I'm using on any black hole lists that I have access to, yet my telemetry indicates these messages are being actively refused. Has there been a policy change that would cause this failure state, is there any way I can whitelist domains on the accounts I am responsible for, and how can I keep from running afoul of whatever policy is getting my messages rejected, in the future?
These messages still pass to every other carrier that I have tested,even the goofy little ones renting bandwidth from Verizon .
This is a very important part of our business process, I'm sure you can infer what my next logical step is.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages to vtext.com through an SMTP Relay quit working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRACYTEA75, Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that your concerns are being addressed promptly. In this case I do suggest that you reach out to our Business partners at 800-922-0204.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes