Messages +
Fluxhappens

I can't restore messages from server, only SD card. There is no option anymore to do this. Also under account manage devices my number is not listed as a connected device. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: Messages +
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fluxhappens, I can understand how important it is to retain your messages. I wanted to know if you have stored or saved any other program such as Verizon Messages+ or any other 3rd party application? Has this memory card been used in a prior Pixel device?

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes
Fluxhappens

no, and i do not have a sd card, only onboard storage. I was wondering if the option to restore from online is no longer available since i do not use verizon cloud? In the past i was able to restore form online. I checked the setting to sync when connected to wifi, but the following day there was still no option to restore from online after i did a test delete. Please let me know if there is another way to restore from online or do i have tu use a 3rd party app to do this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fluxhappens,

Restoring your messages is definitely a big deal. We want to make sure you can get what you're missing. To restore all backed up messages, they do have to be backed up somewhere. Verizon Cloud is one way to do that, though there are others. What is the reason you are restoring messages? Is this a new device, or are these messages you deleted in the past?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes