Messaging on Windows 8.1 notebook not the same as described
ipadupad2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi

I have an Asus Windows 8.1 notebook with the Verion messaging app downloaded.  When I watched the 'how to' videos, I notice it looks nothing like the messaging on my Samsung s5.

What's up? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messaging on Windows 8.1 notebook not the same as described
Not applicable

HI,

The M+ videos posted to YouTube and this Community Forum reference the how to for the mobile app.  Yes, the videos mention the cross-platform application of the app, but since the app is used primarily as a mobile messaging app and this is the only functionality (mobile) available to cross carriers, that is the videos' primary focus.  The cross platform functions are not available to other carriers.

If there is something you'd like to know about the PC version, please let us know and the community will work to assist you. 

THANKS,

ALIEM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Messaging on Windows 8.1 notebook not the same as described
Not applicable

HI,

The M+ videos posted to YouTube and this Community Forum reference the how to for the mobile app.  Yes, the videos mention the cross-platform application of the app, but since the app is used primarily as a mobile messaging app and this is the only functionality (mobile) available to cross carriers, that is the videos' primary focus.  The cross platform functions are not available to other carriers.

If there is something you'd like to know about the PC version, please let us know and the community will work to assist you. 

THANKS,

ALIEM

0 Likes