Messaging plus app with Verizon has serious issues
Seawitch_SC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Galaxy 22 ultra. Sending pictures even in the portrait mode go sideways. Also when replying to text with talk to text it always stops working after the first word and sometimes the second. Always. I’ve tried different troubleshooting to find the root of the problem and it’s messaging +. I have since removed the Verizon message plus app and Using the Samsung messaging app. (Verizon) at one time contacted me but they eventually never got back to me to do further troubleshooting. I see this is an ongoing issue for maybe two years. Come on people! Let’s get this resolved

Re: Messaging plus app with Verizon has serious issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seawitch_SC, we want to ensure you can use the Verizon Messages+ app without issue. For issues with the app, please open up the Menu in the app and choose Get Help>Report a Bug and then provide the issue being experienced. You can also submit a screenshot or screen recording to show the issue to our Messages+ app team. 

-Genesis

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

Hey Genesis,

Why don't you remotely log on instead of jacking up his photos anymore to get you screenshots and video of what is going on? Just asking... Oh, that's right you can not this is just chat... 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
hdavidgould
Enthusiast - Level 2

So are you saying that you just deleted Verizon's worthless Message+ app and used a different one and it is not having any issues?

0 Likes
hdavidgould
Enthusiast - Level 2

That literally never works. You guys never respond, and I still have the exact same issue. When you try to get help you are forced through a ton of automation that never, and I mean never, gets you to a live person to help. 

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

HELLO HDAVIDGOULD,

Is the question you have directed towards me? If so, yes. I use Google Messages and have no issues. If not directed towards me, well good luck with any of the Verizon Apps, I feel they are nothing but pure junk and not able to keep up with the software and/or hardware the manufactures of the devices are putting out.

Salty, and yes I am!!

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please share a screenshot with us of what happens when you follow the steps we gave you. 

~Baldo

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seawitch_SC,

If you want a clear picture of how little Verizon cares and how inept Verizon is at keeping their Message+ app functioning, check out the Message+ page on the Apple app store.  1.4 rating out of 5, and endless reviews complaining about bugs.

Seawitch_SC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have done that several times. Meaning more than a dozen. I’ve done my own troubleshooting and it’s down to it’s the app working with Samsung 22 ultra

0 Likes
Seawitch_SC
Enthusiast - Level 2

They give the correct responses and then they drop the ball.

0 Likes