Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Messaging plus app with Verizon has serious issues
Seawitch_SC

Galaxy 22 ultra. Sending pictures even in the portrait mode go sideways. Also when replying to text with talk to text it always stops working after the first word and sometimes the second. Always. I’ve tried different troubleshooting to find the root of the problem and it’s messaging +. I have since removed the Verizon message plus app and Using the Samsung messaging app. (Verizon) at one time contacted me but they eventually never got back to me to do further troubleshooting. I see this is an ongoing issue for maybe two years. Come on people! Let’s get this resolved

0 Likes
Re: Messaging plus app with Verizon has serious issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Seawitch_SC, we want to ensure you can use the Verizon Messages+ app without issue. For issues with the app, please open up the Menu in the app and choose Get Help>Report a Bug and then provide the issue being experienced. You can also submit a screenshot or screen recording to show the issue to our Messages+ app team. 

-Genesis

0 Likes
Re: Messaging plus app with Verizon has serious issues
SaltyS21U_User

Hey Genesis,

Why don't you remotely log on instead of jacking up his photos anymore to get you screenshots and video of what is going on? Just asking... Oh, that's right you can not this is just chat... 

Jeff Saltzman
0 Likes