Re: Messaging sucks after update
Kevin_in_AZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can any of the people at Verizon answer or address the issue that MANY of us have asked?

Re: Messaging terrible after update
halcyoneaton

Somehow, I guess from the update, my text keyboard is now in a box above the area where my text appears. As a result my hand is over what I am typing so I can't see it. Also if I pause in my typing the keyboard becomes semi transparent showing the previous messages through the keyboard box, very distracting. I hate it and if it can't be changed I will start using a different app.

0 Likes
Re: Messaging terrible after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, halcyoneaton. Getting your messages working properly is of the utmost importance. The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues, you should be directed to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative. The Message+ team is aware and working on a resolution.  Are you using this application via your phone and if so, what is the make/model of your phone?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes