Messaging
Banky7
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I bring back deleted messages

Labels (1)
Re: Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help Banky7. Text message is my main means of communication so I know the importance of keeping your messages safe.

How were the text messages deleted from the phone? When were they deleted? Were you backing up your text messages with an app? What phone do you have?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mmc66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the sony xperia Z3v and I uninstalled the updates for the messaging+ app to get my notifications to work after the lollipop update. I lost all my texts since the lollipop update, anyway to retrieve them?

I had noticed that in the basic messaging app and any other that I had installed to get the notifications to work, they too were missing all the texts since the lollipop update, that's why I kept trying with the messaging+ app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret any inconvenience as I understand how important previous messages can be, mmc66. Have you attempted the Restore Messages option in Message+ under Settings?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes