Messanger background not working
lbuonaguidi
Enthusiast - Level 1

For one of my contacts the messanger background is white- i try to customize and when i exit and return, it goes white! This only began to happen when i updated the app. Anyone have similar issues or know how to resolve?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
NIKKABELLA13
Enthusiast - Level 1

After looking for and installing the new update issued today my customization issue has been fixed. Thanks Verizon!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
NIKKABELLA13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still having no luck with this issue on my S7 edge. Only happens on other Verizon lines...which happen to be the ones I use most. Please fix soon.

0 Likes
NIKKABELLA13
Enthusiast - Level 1

After looking for and installing the new update issued today my customization issue has been fixed. Thanks Verizon!!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Version 6.4.3 was released today; I've no idea if it's resolved the issues or not (haven't seen any posts regarding it yet).

miraxian

The customization is working for me now. The ones that would revert back to the default are staying as edited. I do need to customize them individually though. Customizing from the main screen yesterday applied to all the contacts except a few. That still does not work. But at least it stays. Update still buggy though.

0 Likes
GFNJR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  I think it's just for fellow Verizon message + users.  All other contacts customization's work and save.

girlinatardis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having the same thing. I can set it, back out to the full list of messages I have, then go back in, and it's back to white again. It basically deletes the customization instantly. Every other change in customization I made to this particular chat stays, just not the background. And it's only for individual customizations. I have a general customization for all of my messages that is still working fine.