Messanger background not working
lbuonaguidi
Enthusiast - Level 1

For one of my contacts the messanger background is white- i try to customize and when i exit and return, it goes white! This only began to happen when i updated the app. Anyone have similar issues or know how to resolve?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messanger background not working
NIKKABELLA13
Enthusiast - Level 1

After looking for and installing the new update issued today my customization issue has been fixed. Thanks Verizon!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
girlinatardis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having the same thing. I can set it, back out to the full list of messages I have, then go back in, and it's back to white again. It basically deletes the customization instantly. Every other change in customization I made to this particular chat stays, just not the background. And it's only for individual customizations. I have a general customization for all of my messages that is still working fine.

GFNJR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  I think it's just for fellow Verizon message + users.  All other contacts customization's work and save.

miraxian

The customization is working for me now. The ones that would revert back to the default are staying as edited. I do need to customize them individually though. Customizing from the main screen yesterday applied to all the contacts except a few. That still does not work. But at least it stays. Update still buggy though.

0 Likes
NIKKABELLA13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am still having no luck with this issue on my S7 edge. Only happens on other Verizon lines...which happen to be the ones I use most. Please fix soon.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Version 6.4.3 was released today; I've no idea if it's resolved the issues or not (haven't seen any posts regarding it yet).

NIKKABELLA13
Enthusiast - Level 1

After looking for and installing the new update issued today my customization issue has been fixed. Thanks Verizon!!!

0 Likes