Messenger+ display bar
CARRIEJBOYCE
Enthusiast - Level 2

My messenger+ app used to show the shared media bar under the "conversations" header in the main screen and under the conact name in each conversation. that option has now gone away, how do I bring it back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger+ display bar
jav6
Champion - Level 3

On my Droid Turbo 2, the three dots, upper right, has a 'Hide Nav Bar' which hides that options bar.  When hidden, there is a 'Show Nav Bar' option under the three dots which shows it again.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
CARRIEJBOYCE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! I don't have a "nav bar" option... guess that went away with my latest update. I now have a shared media link.... that stinks, it was much faster the other way.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

What make/model phone do you have?

0 Likes
CARRIEJBOYCE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Galaxy S7

Re: Messenger+  display bar
JAYART79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seconded, same device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jav6, we always want to ensure that your applications are working correctly. Once you decide to hide the navigation bar, there is not current an option to have the navigation bar reappear. We're happy to lift this feedback up to our Verizon Messages team. You're also welcome to submit feedback within the application itself (Settings > Send Feedback) any time that you see fit. Besides the navigation bar, were you experiencing any other issues with Verizon Messages at this time?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

samanthat_vzw​, It wasn't me that was having a problem. My Droid Turbo 2 hides/shows the nav bar just fine.  It was CARRIEJBOYCE​ and JAYART79​ and their Galaxy S7's.

0 Likes
Chechica2005
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem. Not happy about this update at all! I am on a LG G5. I never changed a setting.. The nav bar just went away after the app updated.

JAYART79
Enthusiast - Level 1

The nav bar was never hidden by the user; the update forced it off the app entirely. Not liking this update at all. ;(