Messenger + for Windows does not accept code
CHRRAM65
Enthusiast - Level 2

I downloaded and installed the desktop app for Message+. When the app starts it verifies your PCs name and then asks for your cellular phone number so it can send a text with the security code. I have done this step over a dozen time and every time I enter the code I receive in the text it says, "Security Code is Incorrect". I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it still does the same thing every time. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium and my phone is a Droid Turbo running Android 6.0.1 marshmallow.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger + for Windows does not accept code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHRRAM65, I know how important it is to have access to your messages on your PC to stay connected. I rely on my Messages+ on my tablet to stay productive. I wanted to ask if this application is already installed on your phone? I wanted to see if it has worked previously for you.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Messenger + for Windows does not accept code
CHRRAM65
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a question regarding the PC app not the mobile app. Yes, my mobile app works fine. The pc app is what I cannot get to accept the code

0 Likes