Messenger is not syncing all parts of a conversation.
STEFLO82

Not all parts of a conversation are appearing on my tablet or on the PC version of the messenger app. Some of my replies are missing and parts of other people's replies to me are missing. When comparing the phone to my tablet or to my PC, there are many parts missing. If this app does not sync the entire message, it is pretty useless.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messenger is not syncing all parts of a conversation.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEFLO82,

Useless sounds about right. Let's figure out what might be going on and make this a useful feature for you. What model of phone do you have? Do you notice that this occurs with specific numbers or contacts? If using Verizon Messages+ and subscribed to the Integrated Messaging feature, do you know if you have the application to only sync over WiFi? Check this setting by accessing the Menu from the 3 horizontal bars, then press Settings and scroll to Integrated Messaging Features to confirm.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEFLO82,

Useless sounds about right. Let's figure out what might be going on and make this a useful feature for you. What model of phone do you have? Do you notice that this occurs with specific numbers or contacts? If using Verizon Messages+ and subscribed to the Integrated Messaging feature, do you know if you have the application to only sync over WiFi? Check this setting by accessing the Menu from the 3 horizontal bars, then press Settings and scroll to Integrated Messaging Features to confirm.

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STEFLO82

I have tried to respond to this via email twice and both times it is rejected after a couple days.

Here are my answers to the questions.

What model of phone do you have? - LGG4

Do you notice that this occurs with specific numbers or contacts? - NO

If using Verizon Messages+ and subscribed to the Integrated Messaging feature, do you know if you have the application to only sync over WiFi? - NO

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this. Do you use the same messaging app across all your devices? For instance, on the phone, do you use Messages + or do you use a different messaging app?

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
STEFLO82

I am using the same Messaging app on all devices. I have downloaded the app to the PC and also to my tablet. I have also noticed that the same thing is happening to my wife's devices. Her phone and tablet are not syncing correctly and both are using the messages + app.

0 Likes
ckehm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stef,I am having the very same issue since 10/15

My phone  is ok but my tablet doesn't  get all the messages nor does is show the entire conversation.  I have reinstalled  the app 3xs.  

Have you had any response that HELPS from Verizin?  Any suggestions  for an app that works?

0 Likes
ckehm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, any ideas on why this app is not  working now?   What has changed Verizon.? I'm  about ready to find another aoo.

0 Likes