Messenger+ muting conversations on it's own
PURRFEKT01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is Messages+ muting contact conversation on it's own? It is only doing this with one contact. It is, of course, the one I chat with the most. I have to "unmute" them just about every day. You have to go down 2 levels to "mute/unmute," so I do not see how I could be accidentally/unknowingly doing this myself. How do I stop this from happening again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger+ muting conversations on it's own
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having to unmute that caller every day sounds exasperating, PURRFEKT01. Let's get to the bottom of this. What make & model phone do you have? When did this issue start (i.e. after an update, etc.)?

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cynnerthia
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are definitely not alone.  I started the same question about a month ago:

Message+ keeps muting a conversation

And we still haven't gotten answers.  Poke your head into that thread, and maybe if we all combine our complaints into a single place, maybe we can reach a solution.

PURRFEKT01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Galaxy S Note5. This has been going on for at least 6 months. All my apps are up to date. It is happening on my tablet and my phone. Very disappointed in Verizon. I really liked this app, but it maybe headed up the door now. I just read another post bout the same issue. Many others saying they are having the same issue. It just randomly started happening, as far I can remember. It will happen several times in one day; then may happen again the next and then not for several days.

0 Likes
PURRFEKT01
Enthusiast - Level 1

Some one mentioned they checked the online messenger and saw the contact muted there. I just did that and this one contacted is muted. I cannot unmute it.

0 Likes