Messenger not working on my Galaxy S6
ANNBRAU20

Updated android and the app now it won't send over wifi. It's killing my data. I've tried uninstalling, restarting, updating, and airplane mode.What is going on and when can it be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger not working on my Galaxy S6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely heavily on my messenging so I understand the importance of getting this resolved ANNBRAU20. Let's work together towards a resolution. Which messenger app are you using? When did this issue begin? Are you able to send messages without WiFi when connected to our network?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ANNBRAU20

I use the Verizon Message+ that comes on android. It started Friday or Monday when android did their update. I can receive messages over wifi no problem but I cannot send. I can send over 4g.  Previously there was no problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANNBRAU20-

Texting is my #1 form of communication so we want to ensure that we are doing everything we can to preserve your data usage. What happens when you try to send the message over wifi, do you receive any error messages? Is this happening with all wifi connections that you are using or just one?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes