Messenger+ won't activate
Tm2200

I to have this problem I send messages but I don't receive them this is a new phone a Motorola e I've not traveled out of the country have not traveled anywhere hardly out of the county that I live in and what's Carolina he just won't activate

0 Likes
Re: Messenger+ won't activate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting your new Motorola e Smartphone. We're sorry to hear that you're not receiving text messages with your new device and we're here to help.  Let's work together to get this resolved. How long have you been experiencing problems receiving text messages? Can you tell us what was the make/model of your previous device? (If applicable). Please try rebooting your phone for us.  - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting your new Motorola e Smartphone. We're sorry to hear that you're not receiving text messages with your new device and we're here to help.  Let's work together to get this resolved. How long have you been experiencing problems receiving text messages? Can you tell us what was the make/model of your previous device? (If applicable). Please try rebooting your phone for us.  - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Killian1

All of a sudden Messenger+ has disabled my ability to send messages.  When I go through all the steps to select it as my default, it will not accept that and no matter how many times I select it as a default it doesn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my own Messaging daily, so I definitely realize how stressful this must be.  Not to worry as we will get it working ASAP.  Did any device changes occur around the time this started (new device, updates, new apps, settings changes, etc.)?  What type of device is this happening on?-Sean

0 Likes