Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Messenger won't sync my outgoing messages across devices
JeffD777

How come incoming messages get synced on all devices, but my outgoing side of the conversation doesn't sync consistently?

Frustrating when you are messaging on the PC, and, then mover over to the phone, where you don't see any of your side of the conversation.

Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger won't sync my outgoing messages across devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JeffD777 - The Verizon message app is a great way to stay in contact with others. You should be able to see your conversations on both devices. Let's make that happen. On your device are you using the Verizon Messages application? The Verizon Messages icon would is a Red icon with a conversation bubble in the middle. What make model device do you have?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes