Microphone does not work on Nexus 7 tablet
rgphoto70

Using the VOIP dialer in Messages+ Android app version 6.1.1 no one can hear me but I can hear them.  I've tried using both speakerphone and headset with the same result. The Nexus 7 tablet (16gb wifi) is on Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Microphone does not work on Nexus 7 tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Using Messages + for calling is great, rgphoto70 . Let’s make sure that we check the permissions of Messages +. Plus to make sure audio is enabled. Then check your memory to make sure that you have enough memory on your device.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Microphone does not work on Nexus 7 tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Using Messages + for calling is great, rgphoto70 . Let’s make sure that we check the permissions of Messages +. Plus to make sure audio is enabled. Then check your memory to make sure that you have enough memory on your device.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes