My Text Messages to Verizon Customers Are Being Blocked
WhyDoINeedAUserName12

I have been sending out text messages to my soccer team most of the day.  Then all of a sudden I started getting a message back that states that the message I sent could not be delivered.  These are not spam messages, they are legitimate messages to my soccer team, all of whom gave me their phone number so that I could contact them.  The message is identical though because I am telling each of them the exact same thing about practice time and a meeting after practice.  One of the numbers in particular is my team manager, who I have texted back and forth with several times already today.  Now the message about the practice time and meeting will not go through, even after multiple attempts.  It appears that Verizon has decided this message is spam because it was sent to multiple people and is automatically blocking me.  How do I make this stop so that I can contact my soccer team?

0 Likes
Re: My Text Messages to Verizon Customers Are Being Blocked
WhyDoINeedAUserName12

I just tried again, about an hour later, and 5 of the messages went through.  Then the 6th one failed.  So maybe it resets automatically after a certain delay.  I only have one more to go, so maybe I can get it to go through if I wait another hour.

0 Likes
Re: My Text Messages to Verizon Customers Are Being Blocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to communicate with your soccer team whenever you want to. I'm here to help in any way I can. Tell me, have you tried using a group message, so you're sending one message to many users at once? Since posting, have you seen any additional issues? What messaging app are you using? -Jordan

0 Likes