My emails and texts are in spanish.
Rick3794

I am able to change some content to English. Emails and texts arrive in Spanish and 90% can't be translated. A little language barrier issue here. Is there any way I can change this so they arrive in English?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My emails and texts are in spanish.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you contacted Customer Support to ensure that they have your account set up correctly?

*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to read your content is important, Rick3794. Let's look into this and ensure your messages are displaying in the correct language. When did this start? Were there any changes to the phone when this started? What is the make and model of the phone?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ABHGUP56
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. I moved to verizon and all emails are in spanish. Cant find a way to change it english. Feel stupid that I moved to verizon.

0 Likes
Rick3794

It started when I upgraded from a zone 3 to a moto z2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That information is very helpful Rick3794• Do you have any language apps downloaded to your phone? If so, they may have compatibility issues with the phones software and cause problems with other functionalities. You can change the language on your phone by selecting Settings > System > Languages & input > languages> Touch language and hold to drap the one want. What email are you having issues with?

KinquanaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rick3794

I have no language apps. My messages from Verizon are the only ones in Spanish. Messages from any other source are in English.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rick3794, thank you for that information. However, we want to ensure that we're on the right path to assist you in resolving this matter. Have you followed the steps my team member provided you to change the language on the device? Just to be sure, here are the steps again. 

You can change the language on your phone by selecting Settings > System > Languages & input > languages> Touch language and hold to drag the one want.

We also checked from our network regarding the messages you're receiving from Verizon are the only ones you're receiving in Spanish. At present, we're not showing this to be a known issue. However, we certainly want to get to the bottom of this matter for you. I apologize for your inconvenience. Please keep us updated. - RobertC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Rick3794

I called Verizon customer service and in 20 minutes they had the problem fixed for me

0 Likes
NHicks

I have been recieving y my text messages and emails from Verizon in Spanish for the past month now. How do I change it back to English?

0 Likes