My fitbit isn't recieving notifications from the Verizon messaging app
LIMBUN28

Is there a way to allow Fitbit watches to receive text notifications from the Verizon messaging app???? I'm getting notifications for practically everything else except texts. Please help!!! Verizon messages is my 'go-to' texting app and I'd hate to have to switch over to something else.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My fitbit isn't recieving notifications from the Verizon messaging app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand wanting to keep using Verizon Messages with your Fitbit. We want your equipment experience to be perfectly streamlined. In order to provide you the best information, can you please state the model of Fitbit you are using?

Colin H_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have a Fitbit also, so I can relate to your question.  Which model Fitbit are you using? How about your app; are you using the Verizon Messages (yellow icon) or the Verizon Message+ App (red and white icon)? Finally, what is the make and model of your phone? 

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kpratt_wilson

I have the same issue.  Just purchased a Fitbit versa.  I'm using the messages plus in a Samsung S6.  I can get call notifications, but no other notifications.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kpratt.wilson, when you are on the go you need those alerts to keep you on track. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. When going to the Settings on your phone, then selecting Notifications, is the notification for Messages turned on? In the Fitbit app dashboard please tap account, notifications, turn on the message category. Also, is the phone ringer set to silent? 

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
butercolum7

I just got the fitbit Luxe for christmas and can't see my text messages from the message+ on it.  The fitbit just shows I have a new message but will not display the message.  I have a LG Q7 thinq.  Is there a resolution?

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, butercolum7. There is always a way to get an issue like this resolved. We would like to offer you one on one troubleshooting assistance to help you out. To get started, we have sent you a Private Note.  *Cassie

0 Likes