My friend isn't receiving my pictures
HannahAllen

My friends not receiving any of the pictures that I send through messages since the update. Is there a way to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My friend isn't receiving my pictures
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which update(s) have you applied?  There's been three in as many days.  Today's version is 6.4.3 and I've seen one post so far that indicates that user's issue was resolved with today's update.

0 Likes
HannahAllen

It's not saying it needs an update.  Should I be receiving it?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The latest update was released this morning; it may take awhile to roll out to all users.

0 Likes
SHAPOW69

I have that version from today and still have the same issues

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wish I had an answer for you; have you tried switching to the phone's stock text app?

0 Likes
HannahAllen

Okay thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the time you’ve taken to report this trouble with your picture messages, HannahAllen. I want to be sure all your messages get where you need them to be. What model phone are you using? Are plain text messages going through fine? Can your friend send you text and picture messages successfully?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another update released last night; some users reporting that issues still aren't resolved, unfortunately:

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.4

HannahAllen

Hello thank you for the reply. I currently have a Galaxy Note 5. Plain texts go through most of the time but sometimes they do not. My friend can send me pictures and texts fine.

It's now that I can't send pictures, or voice messages through text either.

0 Likes