My group messages are showing up blank on the receiving end of some recipients, how can this be rectified?
MarvinTerrell

My group messages are showing up blank on the receiving end of some recipients, how can this be rectified?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My group messages are showing up blank on the receiving end of some recipients, how can this be rectified?
Not applicable

HI Marvin,

I will speak with my manager tomorrow and ask what we can do. The issue is on the Sprint carrier side. Thanks for your patience.

ALIEM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My group messages are showing up blank on the receiving end of some recipients, how can this be rectified?
MarvinTerrell

I'm using the desktop messaging application or from my S6.  results are the same, a blank message with my name is received by the receiver.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place . Help is here. How long has this been going on? Have there been any new apps or software updates on the pone before this startted? Are you using the default messaging app or one you downloaded from the playstore?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MarvinTerrell

It's been happening since purchasing my S6.  The Verizon messaging app is only where I see the issue but not the default messaging app.  I have the latest software version of the phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI MarvinTerrell,

Please ask the recipients which carrier they are using - Sprint, T-Mobile, etc...

Thanks,

ALIE

0 Likes
MarvinTerrell

looks like Sprint for the few recipients that have responded.

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Marvin,

I will speak with my manager tomorrow and ask what we can do. The issue is on the Sprint carrier side. Thanks for your patience.

ALIEM

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Marvin,

Thank you for your patience.

Please email me at VERIZONMESSAGES@VERIZONWIRELESS.COM 

I will need the SPRINT mobile numbers that you are having issues with.

If you can email those when you have time, we can do further troubleshooting.

Thanks,

ALIE

0 Likes
MarvinTerrell

email sent.

0 Likes