My son has text messages listed as sent that do not appear to have actually been sent
josty

Is it at all possible to "send" a text message in such a way that a phone would show a date and time it was sent but actually have it not be sent? I know that is a strange question, but it appears my son has found a way to create a history of "sent" texts (with the number sent to, the date and time) listing text messages that were actually never sent.

Could this be done by somehow "sending" the text to a number but instead routing it to the trash or delete folder? Please let me know if there is any way that someone could have a text listed as sent, with the receivor's number and the date and time sent, but the text was actually never sent to the nunber listed.

Thank you for any help.    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My son has text messages listed as sent that do not appear to have actually been sent
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3
How do you know the text wasn't sent? Are you talking about the text showing as sent on the My Verizon usage details, but not on his phone? He probably deleted them after sending them.
0 Likes