Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mysterious un-delivered message in Message+?
EDTIP9

I have a exclamation triangle displayed on the right side of a conversation indicating that a message was un-delivered. However, I've searched through all the messages and cannot find one that wasn't delivered. I'm assuming deleting the conversation and starting a new one would fix it, but I'd rather not do that...any ideas? I've already deleted the cache.

Using a Galaxy s7 edge SM-G935V

Android 7.0

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mysterious un-delivered message in Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, EDTIP9. That is certainly an eyebrow raiser especially since it does show that the message went through successfully. Would you mind telling me more about the text messaging application you are using? When did you first notice that the triangle exclamation points started showing? Has the device gone through any new software updates?

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EDTIP9

I'm using Message+ Version 6.6.4

I noticed it about a week or two ago. When it appeared,  I looked through recent messages all appeared to be delivered. This may have started when the app was last updated, I'm not positive.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

EDTIP9

Thank you for those additional details as that will help us get to the root of this concern. Just so we are all on the same page, your concern is the symbol itself, as all messages have seemed to be delivered, correct? Are you actually having any issues sending or receiving texts? Are you having any issues with the other aspects of your service calls/data? Have you tried resetting the app itself? If not here are the steps to do so https://vz.to/2qhMZVM.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
EDTIP9

Resetting the app fixed it.

0 Likes
EDTIP9

Scratch that, the problem came back after resetting the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I depend on my messaging service to work right. Let's get this figured out. Have you tried using another app? Does this happen with a specific contact or all messages?

AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EDTIP9

I've tried other apps and this doesn't appear to be an issue with them. I only see it with one contact/conversation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the details. Do you only see the notification with one contact in your messages?

LauraL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
EDTIP9

Yes, it is only 1 conversation with 1 contact that shows this notification.

0 Likes