Name appears twice on pop up in Verizon Messanges
marki86
Enthusiast - Level 2

The name on some of my contacts appears twice on the pop up screen.  HELP...this just started!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Name appears twice on pop up in Verizon Messanges
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marki86, help has arrived. Let's ensure you are not showing duplicate contacts on your Verizon Messages. Let's check into this further for you. What is the make/model of your phone? Did you go through any recent updates to your phone or application?

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The app has been updated yet again; you might see if the latest update corrects the issue:

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.5

0 Likes
marki86
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung Galaxy 6 edge +.  Phone and app are up to date.  If I start to type a new text, these same 2 are blue instead of black in the contacts list.  really weird!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marki86 Messaging is our way of life so we want to be sure you are able to send them. Could you please clarify what is going on so we can troubleshoot?

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes