Need help about Mobile IM
CeEj

Ive been using the Mobile IM app for months now but it gets worse and worse. When I login it keeps on sending me the message "Did not receive response from IM server". I have to try a couple of times just to get in but now, I cant even get in anymore! The IM is updated, my phone is updated....plz help about this problem...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help about Mobile IM
robertsk1

Mine did the exact same thing today! I cannot login at all anymore. I use that all the time and really need to figure out what the problem is...

0 Likes
Skarleet1028
I've had the same problem today. I called Customer Service earlier today and they told me there was no outage. I even went through the trouble of doing a *228 and having the firmware on my phone updated. Still no luck though.
0 Likes
babypowder

Mine is not working, too. I logged out this morning at 7:00am then when I logged in it says i didnt get a response from the IM server. What's wronG??????????????? It's perfectly working yesterday.  I have been trying to log in since 7am.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't use Mobile IM that much, but I can't seem to be able to log in either today.  Not Yahoo, Not AIM.  Same message everyone else is getting....sounds like a system outage to me.....

0 Likes