Need to provide feedback on Message+ broken in Mac Sierra beta
JGFR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Who would I be contacting at Verizon to provide feedback on the fact that there are problems with Message+ in the new Mac Sierra beta?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need to provide feedback on Message+ broken in Mac Sierra beta
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your feedback is is appreciated because we want to make sure all our apps work great for all customers. What issues are you having with the application? We can report it for you.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JGFR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your response. I understand that the Mac Sierra beta is early, but this was an obvious problem. When conducting my text conversation using Verizon Message + on a Mac running the latest version of the OSX Sierra Beta many of the text balloons show up blank, mostly on the responder's side of the page but also on my side of the page. If I look at the list of contacts on the left side, the top one is the current discussion and I can see the latest response there but if I want to really follow the conversation, I need to go to my phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. We know how important it is to have everything work properly for you. We will forward that information to our App Development team.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RK1199
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem (and Sierra OS is far from beta at this point). I see bubbles where text should be, but don't see the text. This is very frustrating.Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 20.30.39.png

I'm attaching a screen shot. Occasionally I can see the text, but usually not.

If you look at the App Store reviews, dozens of people are reporting this same problem.

When will this app be updated? Seems it is very overdue.

0 Likes
etep
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, you have all known about this for sometime now.  Is there going to be any effort made to correct this or does it not matter seeing its a free app?

The issue is plastered all over the internet, very overdue for a fix, dontcha think?

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well if you are using Beta software or if the app hasn't been updated through Apple to work correctly what do you expect?

0 Likes
RK1199
Enthusiast - Level 1

The post was first written when Sierra was beta, but by now Sierra has been the prime-time Apple operating system for months! I'll start a new thread so that it doesn't call the initially beta OS into question.

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes