New Integrated Messaging just erased allll of my saved text history
CORB35

I just clicked "I agree" on the Verizon web page for the new integrated messaging........ and when I logged into my messages, everything is gone!!!  Everything.  What gives?!?!  Not cool!  Help. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Integrated Messaging just erased allll of my saved text history
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CORB35,

Help is here! Having your text history erased is quite alarming to read about. Can you please describe to me what type of device you are using to view the messages on? Please describe the path that you are taking to view the messages.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CORB35

I am viewing the messages on my desktop computer.  I log into www.verizonwireless.com my account and click on "send a message".  I had years of messages and pictures saved there and now they are all gone after I clicked on "I agree" to have it shared across all devices...... even though I only use it on the web-site directly.  This has caused me to consider leaving VZW after 15 years as it is one of the main reasons I stay with VZW!  Thanks for the help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want a loyal customer of 15 years to consider leaving us. Let's figure out what happened. Are you able to view your messages at all? Do you see a trash can with documents?

DeloresK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CORB35

There is no trash, just a delete option.  They are just all gone.  I can view nothing.  It happened after I clicked on the "I AGREE" to sync my messages across all my devices, even thought I only have a basic phone!  Only messages I can see are the ones I have sent since everything was deleted that day. 

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want to recover those messages, CORB35. I have sent you a direct message so I can assist. Please reply to my direct message to continue.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes