New Messaging App
budone
Legend

The new app for tablets is a nice idea. However, why didn't VZW allow the program to sync with the backup assistant to allow the transfer  of the contacts there?  Having to manually load each person I text is a pain you know where.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Messaging App
AZSALUKI
Legend

is it a verizon app? i'm not familiar with it. is it specifically to text from a tablet on wifi?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

budone wrote:

The new app for tablets is a nice idea. However, why didn't VZW allow the program to sync with the backup assistant to allow the transfer  of the contacts there?  Having to manually load each person I text is a pain you know where.

Are you talking about this one?

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/947048#947048

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Yepper. One for iPad, one for Android. Keeps messages up to 90 days

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
budone
Legend

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.verizon.messaging.vzmsgs&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS52ZXJpem9uLm1lc3NhZ2luZy52em1zZ3MiXQ..

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
budone
Legend

That be the one

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

maybe they'll add a sync ability in the future? seems to me that it's only logical to allow the app to import contacts. hit and miss reviews so hopefully they'll update it quite a bit (not working on a lot of devices yet).

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I was thinking this App has been included as Well on the J.Bean platform for the Smart Phone's i was going to Look but my Phone is Off for charging but when i power it up again i will Look..  b33Smiley Happy

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Funny thing about contacts, it has all my Facebook friends and their FB addresses to send messages, but not my friends to send texts

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ain't that something Uncle B what you can do with these Devices Anymore:  Hey i just Posted i tried an App Called Tractor Pulling Have a Look BudOne you might give it a Try on that Tablet it might look pretty cool on it and the Sound it Not to bad Either..

0 Likes