New Phine texting issues
Felimed

My wife and I just got new Droid x2 phones on Dec 24th family plan  with data package. We realizes we did not get the tecting to go with it unitl the 25th (yesterday) so my wife went online to verizon and added the unlimited texting for us. But wboth of us are unable to send or recieve texts as of today (december 26th). Our plan says that we now have unlimieted texting but neither of our phones will allow of to send or recieve....is there a waitting period before the plan comes into affect? or is there something we need to do with the phones to have them set up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Phine texting issues
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

you should make the plan effective at the beginning of your billing cycle(Dec 24th). i'd call verizon to find out the issue and also confirm the start of your texting plan. it sounds as of your account may have texting blocked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
You may need to dial *228 and choose option 1 to re-set the options with the network. Also, did you make the change effective NOW, or at the start of your next billing cycle?
0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

you should make the plan effective at the beginning of your billing cycle(Dec 24th). i'd call verizon to find out the issue and also confirm the start of your texting plan. it sounds as of your account may have texting blocked.

0 Likes