Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
New account, unable to send multimedia messages and cant acees acc. add ons
nismo941

New Verizon post paid account, in the first 10 days of service I've spent 10 hours with customer service trying to fix account issues. None of my three lines can send or receive mulit media text messages, and none of the lines can access the account add on, like disney/hulu/discovery, pages. And to add to the host of problems the rep who started the account opened three accounts with one line, vs. 1 account with three lines like i requested and verizon say they are unable to merge the accounts. Verizon keeps giving me the run around, I've been told four tickets have been opened and that I would get follow up calls within 48 hrs, which has never happened in 10 days. Im coming up on the end of the 14 trail period. Anyone else experience anything similar? Customer service also declines to credit with for missing  and lack of services. After 16 years of various Verizon pre and post accounts, it looks like its time to go to ATT.

0 Likes