No message log available for this line
Shacktown110
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I go to view my itemized text history for the current billing cycle it says, "no message log available for this line." It says I have sent over 700 texts but none of them are showing up. I do not have an iPhone. This has never happened before.  Does anyone know why this message is coming up?

Re: No message log available for this line
tigersim
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. I have 5 lines and they all have this message.

plove542
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here. I have 9 lines on my account...some of them show messages, some don't. 

Aflac1030

I had the same problem about two weeks ago.   When I called Verizon to find out what was going on, they were oblivious to this issue- both the csr and the tech support.  The csr even went as far as to tell me it was my phone....however, the tech support had to " file a ticket"  needless to say, today I am having the same issue.  Somedays its there-- others it's not.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tigersim, making sure you are able to view your usage history is important. Allow us the opportunity o investigate this matter. When did this concern start? What type of messaging app are you using? May we have the Make/Model of your device? -Sylvia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

plove542, we do apologize if you have come across any kind of issues with your services. May we get a few more details from? Where is this occurring: through your My Verizon account online or the app? What make/model devices are not showing the text logs? 

-Christine

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, Aflac1030.
Did you ever get results back on that ticket? We want to make sure that a resolution is found. Please feel free to send us a Private Note for assistance.
*Celeste

Shacktown110
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. Some days it's there but most days it's not. I posted this original thread and Verizon responded to every one that replied but not me. Lol.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know being able to get this address is pretty important with your text logs, Shacktown110. It can take some time for texts and other usage to appear with My Verizon after we capture the usage and have it recorded. When you check things online, is it only recent usage missing or is it everything? *Zaak

0 Likes
Branmiller4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve had the same issue, the link to download the lid as a spreadsheet doesn’t work, and the activity log for my line shows 500+ messages sent, but the fields showing the actual log was empty, CSR was baffled though clearly this is a known issue