Re: No message log available for this line
frederickbailey1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue on one of my lines inbound text messages or received text messages show on the usage report but the sent messages do not show

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frederickbailey1, as a parent of 3, I know how important it can be to have access to this detail. I am truly sorry to hear that nothing is being displayed and do want to get to the bottom of this. You indicated that this only happens with one of the lines, do you happen to know which make and model this phone is? Which messaging application does this user access for messaging? Have there been any recent changes to the device? -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
frederickbailey1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here and I am sick of calling because they just route me nowhere. This had gone on for 3 months now

0 Likes
frederickbailey1
Enthusiast - Level 3

This forum is worthless if all you will do is ask the same question over and over. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do everything possible to help, frederickbailey1. Would you please share exactly what is happening on your account or phone? We truly want to know the details for your situation, even if the baseline issue is the same as others in this thread. 

-George

0 Likes
frande

I can’t see Verizon online! I have teenagers and I check their phones. Regular. 
please answers. Need this fixed. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to make sure that you're able to view your account usage online, frande. We'd be happy to take a closer look into this and find out what's going on. To better assist, we'll be sending a Private Note.

~Izzy

0 Likes