Re: No sound for new messages in message+
Asha36
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have this problem now, with the new Android update. Ditched the stock Samsung messaging app for this exact reason and now Messages+ is doing this too?  Too many missed messages this way. Please fix!!! Or at least make it an option to toggle on and off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Asha36. Messages are important, and help us stay connected to our loved ones. I want to make sure you get your notifications as soon as you get them. to clarify, have you updated the app?  CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Ezridr

Hi,

Although this is an old thread I figured I would answer...I came across this looking for answers to another issue. If you open the messageplus app, at the top left go into the 3 bars submenu. Scroll down to Settings/Notifications/ Enable notifications in conv. 

By turning this option on, it notifies you of a new message even when the conversation is open in front of you,  whether the screen is on or not. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes