Non Existent Support
Betabob68
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent countless hours on the phone with Level 1 and Level 2 tech support in an attempt to resolve issues related to #Vtext. This issue has been ongoing since June 22 with no improvements. Problem being that text messages sent from a PC via #vtext are being blocked on one on the 23 different email accounts they are sent from. At first the CS agents would say the problem is fixed and to give it 24 hours to work its way through the system. Then the answers were they fixed it and would call back in 24 hours to verify. Never got a follow up call. I recently spent over 2 hours on the phone with them only for the 5th person I was transferred to, to tell me that #vtext was done away with for business customers in 2016 and that I would have to switch to the enterprise platform, Enterprise does not support companies with less than 100 devices for Vtext. This issue if not resolved soon will force me to switch carriers and for my customers to switch carriers for their devices that report to me. A total of 24 accounts. With service like this it no wonder the #VZ-stock has tanked. Will likely sell my remaining 1100 shares before it goes much lower. 

0 Likes
Re: Non Existent Support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of making sure your issues are taken care of, and you are set up for complete success. At this time, please proceed with sending us a Private Note in order to proceed! *Jorge

0 Likes