Re: Not Receiving Pictures in Text
SNOWHITE7
Enthusiast - Level 2

It only download when I log into my Verizon account. Then wait 30 second and all download start to appeared

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snowhite7, let’s get your pictures downloading again in your Verizon Messages + application. This has gone on for far too long.   Thank you for your patience.  A private message has been sent to you to assist you further with this issue.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SNOWHITE7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have a Twitter account. Should not need it for tech support. Problem has not been fixed its been 4 moths now.  Getting ready to go to T-Mobile I found out I get better rates there.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

SNOWHITE7 wrote:

I don't have a Twitter account. Should not need it for tech support. Problem has not been fixed its been 4 moths now. Getting ready to go to T-Mobile I found out I get better rates there.

The VZW rep should have sent you a Direct Message through the Verizon Wireless Community forum which is accessible from https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SNOWHITE7
Enthusiast - Level 2

No You did not answer my question and it is still not fixed

0 Likes
SNOWHITE7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Problem is still there. Now the regular messing is not sending for 2 days 5/11/2018

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue, SNOWHITE7. At times Messaging applications can have trouble sending Picture Messages if your inbox is full. Please try deleting the Messages in your inbox and let us know if this helps. 

CecileC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SNOWHITE7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Problem is still there

0 Likes
Fritsiefresh

I have an iPhone and sometimes I didn’t receive photos over text from my mom’s galaxy. The issue was her camera was set to the ‘heic’ photo compression. Once we turned it off, I always received pictures from her. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!