Not Receiving Text Messages
Diella7

As of Friday morning (about 36 hours ago) my phone decided it didn't feel like receiving text messages anymore. I can send text messages, and have had multiple people confirm that they are receiving them from me. I have also had multiple people tell me that they have sent me text messages and I haven't received a single one of them since Friday morning. I have restarted my phone, I have turned it off and pulled the battery out for a minute and then turned it back on, I have also updated via *228, and so far still no text messages. I have the HTC Incredible and am aware that there are some other issues with the phone, but I don't know what would cause this. Also, text messages that I should be receiving have come from people on Verizon, ATT, and Sprint, so I can't imagine it's a network issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not Receiving Text Messages
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Diella7! Wow, it's got to be a hassle not getting your text messages. Very sorry about that! You've done some good troubleshooting so far. I also recommend purging as much of your messaging inbox as you can to see if this is an available space issue. Also, please check your device's software version by going to Menu> Settings> About phone> Build version. Make sure that you have 4.08. If you've tried these steps but haven't gotten this matter resolved yet, please post here again. Thanks!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes