Not being able to sign on AIM
panduhmanduhx
I can't sign onto AIM because a error message keeps popping up. Its says "Default Buddy List Doesn't Exist" and I rearrange my buddylist on my screename and still doesn't works. My friends signed in with their screename and was able log on but I can't with my screenames. I have a Voyager.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not being able to sign on AIM
KaiserBob
Enthusiast - Level 3
When you log onto AIM on your computer do you also have a buddy list titled Mobile Device? The application may be looking for that group to be on your AIM account.
0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
That would definitely be an error triggered by AIM, conflicting with the sign in attempt from your mobile. Best advice tomake sure your buddy list is set up properly via your home computer is to follow the step by step FAQs on http://www.aim.com.
0 Likes
Holdem185
I am having this same problem... and yes I have a section titled mobile device on my aim on the computer...
0 Likes
Holdem185
 I found a solution if you still need an answer.
0 Likes
paniclove
Hi, I am having the same issues as those above. i see you said you found a solution. what might that be?
0 Likes
Holdem185
If you have any buddy list groups with anything other then letters and numbers than you need to get on the aim on the computer and change it... I had a buddy list group named Extra S/ns so I had to get on to get rid of the /... hope this solves your problem :smileywink:
0 Likes
k2rrt
You hit that right on the head! I had one called "radio/weather" the "/" was causing the error. Thanks!
0 Likes