Not getting pix message
Thundercracker

So all of the sudden today, my cell stopped getting pix messages. When a pix message comes through, it does not give the name of the sender, (it gives the name of the sender for regulat texts) and instead of a pix, it gives text message with a bunch of letters and numbers.

Any ideas what may be wrong? I turned the phone off...same issue. Took the battery out....same issue. Cursed at the phone.....same issue.

FYI....it sends pix to other phones fine......just does not get them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not getting pix message
MelliBelli
Gah, I'm having the EXACT same problem. It started occuring after I wasn't able to text this morning. A friend of mine sent me four picture messages, but I didn't receive the standard message. The address wasn't there and the message space was full of numbers and letters. Even earlier, I tried to send myself ringtones that I had created, and the same thing happened. I don't know how to fix this at all, and I've been looking everywhere for a solution. It was a little distressing, because I wasn't sure if this was a network problem or any issue with my phone. So, I'm glad to know that someone else is having the same issue.
0 Likes