Not receiving Calls/ Delayed Texts
skirampus

So the last few days my phone has been having trouble receiving calls and texts, but only from my house. At school, I have bad service but texts still send. I usually have about 2 bars of service at my house, and my family on the same plan is having no issues at all. 

Randomly, I will receive a few texts all the sudden that have been sent in the past half hour or so.. and if somone calls me, I get no indication of having a missed call, and only get a voicemail awhile after the person calls. Apperantly they can still get my texts/calls though.

I've tried plugging it in my computer, shutting it on and off, taking out the battery and the SD card, pretty much everything I can think of... I even tried switching to my old Razor, just to see if it was a problem with my EnV Touch.... No dice, and no more ideas.

I've also been thinking of upgrading to an Iphone, I've had my EnV for almost 2 years now...

Anyways, any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving Calls/ Delayed Texts
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello skirampus,

I can only imagine the frustration of knowing only your line seems to be having these signal concerns in your home. While reception can not be guaranteed indoors at any time, I would like to troubleshoot this further. Can you tell me which version of the enV  you are using? Can you also advise me of the current software version? Press Menu, Settings and Tools, Phone Info, SW/HW Version, Software Version. Are the other devices in the household newer devices? I can look into the specific account settings and the area. Please PM your name and cell number so that I can fully address these concerns. I look forward to hearing from you. 

0 Likes