Not receiving MMS from T-Mobile users
WisconFan1986

I have seen this problem mentioned by several other users but it seems the issue has never been solved or adequate support provided.  I have spent countless hours on the phone with customer service / tech support and the "executive relations" team...although they struggle to call me and instead will only e-mail which takes weeks on each iteration of our back and forth.

I am not able to receive MMS from T-Mobile users in a group chat.  I receive all the other messages but when the T-Mobile user responds, the message goes to everyone other than me.  I have went through all the "simple" steps...there must be something wrong on the back-end with Verizon's services and/or the porting of my phone number initially.

Trying another route by posting here to get some help as everything else has been unsuccessful at this point and I am getting extremely frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving MMS from T-Mobile users
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am very sorry for the experience as I know the importance of staying connected with everyone. I s that same user able to send you an MMS directly? What model is the phone that you have ?

-Yale

0 Likes
Cowgurl76

i have same issue with 2 users from tmobile i am using a samsung s21 and one user a samsung device and other issue a iphone but can't recieve mms from either

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the information. We want to gather some additional details so we can make sure we do the right troubleshooting that's able to help you. If those users send MMS messages to you directly are you able to receive them? For example, if they send a picture to you directly instead of to the group chat do you have any problems?

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, just a friendly follow-up on your MMS dilemma. We want to offer the technical support you need. Please answer our inquiries to better understand your situation.

If those users send MMS messages to you directly are you able to receive them? For example, if they send a picture to you directly instead of to the group chat do you have any problems?  ~Gilbert

0 Likes