Not receiving email to texts from certain email addresses
ukmacke
Enthusiast - Level 1

At my company, we send alerts via email to text from automated processes that have issues so that we recieve a text.  We used to send text messages from one email address to our @VTEXT.com  address and recieved them fine. We had to change the 'from' address because our company was bought by another so the domain changed.  Now those of us with verizon don't receive the texts, but those with ATT still do.  I also tried to send to @vzwpix.com and don't receive those either.  Is there  a way to see if they are being blocked from the verizon side?

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving email to texts from certain email addresses
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ukmacke We can see how receiving text right away is important to your business. I have sent you a private message here on this platform.

0 Likes
ukmacke
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there,

I don't see where to get private messages.  Will you give me instructions?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@ukmacke 

To send a private message, click on the user's name and click "view profile". On the profile page on just under the username there should be a message button.  

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 2.03.59 PM.png

0 Likes
ukmacke
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for this.  How do I see private messages sent to me?  I don't see the message referred to in the post on 4-23.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning! We will be glad to initiate a Private Message. Please reply as soon as you receive the Private Message. 

0 Likes
joseluisnkarina7

I am having the same issue. I have been using this feature for 12 years. now it seems like Verizon blocked my email from sending to anyone on its network, when itndoes send the the email to text the Verizon cell receives it 1 or 2 hours later. 

0 Likes
joseluisnkarina7

it seems like all gmail addresses have been blocked from Verizon. I emailed 3 people from 5 different gmail emails and some go through 2 or 3 hours later

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joseluisnkarina7, we know how important it is to continue to be able to send your emails. I've sent you a Private Message.

KiaH_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@joseluisnkarina7 wrote:

it seems like all gmail addresses have been blocked from Verizon. I emailed 3 people from 5 different gmail emails and some go through 2 or 3 hours later

This is a known issue with Verizon's vtext.com and vzwpix.com services from the Google Mail system.  There are several other current threads discussing users' concerns.  Other mail systems, e.g. Comcast Mail, Yahoo Mail, etc still work fine.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes