Re: Not receiving mms from tmobile after switching to verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to assist. Please DM us, so  we can help.

*Cassandra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmm, okay. We can check that out for you. Please PM us.

*Cassandra

0 Likes
State_of_mind
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I may have figured it out.  Try updating the Factory Image file to match your provider.  My P6P was purchased through the Google Store, and is factory unlocked. Before I switched to Verizon, I was a T-Mobile customer, and when I updated my device, I used the Factory Zip carrier variant that matched my provider.  For example, now that I am a Verizon customer, I updated my device to this specific Factory Zip "12.1.0 (SQ3A.220705.003.A1, Jul 2022, Verizon, Verizon MVNOs)."  LMK if this works for you.  Below is a link to the stock Factory Images.  

Factory Images for Nexus and Pixel Devices  |  Google Play services  |  Google Developers

0 Likes
Katfishgr
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone here. New out of the box from Verizon. So that doesn’t apply. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand that this is important for you, Katfishgr. We want to help you look into this further. We sent you a Private Note, so we can continue working together.

-Jason

0 Likes
Jondabaum1

Did you ever get this resolved. I'm having same issue. Recently switched from tmobile

0 Likes
Katfishgr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine finally got straightened out. But I never learned what the problem was, or the fix. Just keep hammering support, eventually someone in there will fix it for you. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes