Not receiving texts on message+ app
AUDREYBCOHEN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Running message+ app on my iPad. Starting yesterday I’m not receiving texts at all through message+ (but receiving texts on my phone). Still able to send texts, although when sent does not indicate “delivered” when sent to another Verizon Wireless user like it used to. Same issues through My Verizon text online.

Tags (2)
Re: Not receiving texts on message+ app
bmaners
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had pretty much the same issue. Started August 30. I've been through everything with Verizon, and there has been no follow up. Over a month later, the issue is still not fixed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bmaners, we understand the importance of making sure all of your text messages are syncing correctly amongst all of your devices. Allow us the opportunity to assist.  A newer version of Messages+ has been released and you will need to upgrade to the latest version across all of your devices. Can you please confirm that you have downloaded the latest update for this application? Please follow this link to do so https://apple.co/2ICeLWS. Please keep us updated on the progress.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
JAarnaes

Yes message+ is updated via Google Play

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes