Notification is displaying text
suziet_

Before the update/even the new Message+ update, my texts on lock screen would show "1 Text Message" which I could scroll down and see content. Now, however, they're showing everything the message has to see.

Is there a fix to this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Notification is displaying text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@suziet

Thanks for the additional information! Let’s check the text messaging settings.

Here’s a link with instructions how to change those settings: http://vz.to/1NGjyVY. Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having a problem with your message plus application. I can understand how that would drive me up the wall. Let's get this changed. What device do you have? Was this after a software update?

JoeL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

suziet_ let's look further into this. Please share the make and model of the device you are using. Are you aware if this is happening with the native messaging application as well?
TominqueBB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
suziet_

Hello,

This was after the most recent update to message+. I haven't given it a try

on Samsung's message as it's not set up to be my primary messaging app. I

can if you need it for testing purposes.

I have a Galaxy s6.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@suziet

Thanks for the additional information! Let’s check the text messaging settings.

Here’s a link with instructions how to change those settings: http://vz.to/1NGjyVY. Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

suziet_ We know this recent issue has caused you some concern. We can follow up with you in 24 hours to see if deleting the app works. How is the phone working otherwise?

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

suziet_ Good evening. We just wanted to see how your text messaging is working.Please let us know how everthing is going.

SheritaH_VZW

0 Likes