Notifications when receiving Text Messages
laredomale78043

I have not been able to receive any notifications when I receive a text message.  This all started last week when my phone had a software update.  Was working fine before that.  I am able to hear a text message coming in but the blinking light notification no longer appears, thus I dont know if I have a message unless I turn my screen on.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and everything seems to be up-to-date.  I use Message+ 

Do Not Disturb is turned off and Notifications are turned on.  Any Ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Notifications when receiving Text Messages
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

Making sure you get your notifications is a must, lardeomale78043. I am glad to hear that you’re still hearing the audible notification for your text messages. Let’s take a closer look into this. What options do you see when you go to Apps > Settings > Display > LED Indicator? Is LED Indicator turned on still?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

Making sure you get your notifications is a must, lardeomale78043. I am glad to hear that you’re still hearing the audible notification for your text messages. Let’s take a closer look into this. What options do you see when you go to Apps > Settings > Display > LED Indicator? Is LED Indicator turned on still?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
laredomale78043

Thanks Joseph, it seems to be working now.  The LED light indicator is working now and lets me know when I get any notifications.  Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're super glad we were able to help you get the LED light indicator working again, laredomale78043. I'll let Joseph know too.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes