Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Notifications
Stevenst

Do anyone's notifications show up at the top of the screen while using other apps? Mine show on the lock screen, though I have to pull down to show the content. Is there any way to chance this (both things)? I've looked all in settings and can't find anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Notifications
Not applicable

Also, in Verizon Messages, go to Main Menu>Settings, 'Notifications'- uncheck the box if you DO NOT want the banner alert. Below 'Notifications' you can also set your Vibrate and Repeat Reminder alerts.

For the Locked Screen:

Main Menu>Settings>Enable PopUp - check/uncheck the boxes you want active/in active.

We are adding additional Notifications options soon. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I believe what you are looking for is banner alert while unlocked?

Settings/Notifications

select what app you want a banner alert and make the selections.

0 Likes
Stevenst

That's correct. I don't know why I lost my words for a minute. Do you know

how to enable it?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

It is by app in the notification area under settings. Go Settings/ Notifications - select the app you want the banner. and make sure the notification is enabled and banner alert notification is selected.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Also, in Verizon Messages, go to Main Menu>Settings, 'Notifications'- uncheck the box if you DO NOT want the banner alert. Below 'Notifications' you can also set your Vibrate and Repeat Reminder alerts.

For the Locked Screen:

Main Menu>Settings>Enable PopUp - check/uncheck the boxes you want active/in active.

We are adding additional Notifications options soon. Smiley Happy

0 Likes